The new EVOLVE online educational visit planning and approval system is now live in Midlothian. A fantastic turn-out at our recent launch means that we have 14 schools (and growing) in the pilot phase. The system offers a huge amount of benefits to aid trip planning for our educational establishments in Midlothian. We hope this system will enable and encourage more of-site visits as it can;
- Simplifies procedures
- Promotes efficiency
- Promotes confidence to plan educational visits
- Builds portfolio of staff experience
- Supports planning – reflection – planning working practices
- Reduces paperwork
- Provides a clear audit trail
- Ensures staff planning adheres to procedures
- Pre-configured robust framework
- Manage all Extra-curricular activities – not just visits!
- Dynamic monitoring and live customisable reporting tools
- Supports inspection preparation and process of self review
- Comprehensive overview of all learning opportunities
- Flexible, intuitive & easy to use
For establishments that were not the pilot launch and who wish to get involved now please contact us ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) and we will get you on-board.