A huge thanks to all our Midlothian establishments who completed our recent 2017 Outdoor Learning Service user survey.
The Survey is now closed and the results are in.
100% of respondents either agreed or strongly agreed that:
- Teaching sessions delivered were effective in connecting with learners needs
- Equipment, teaching materials supplied and venue used were appropriate for your learners
- Outdoor Learning Teachers were professional, friendly, knowledgeable and helpful at all stages
- Outdoor Learning Teachers dealt appropriately with the welfare and safety of the learners
97% of respondents either agreed or strongly agreed that:
- Sessions were effective in connecting with the curriculum and planned learning outcomes
- Learners enjoyed their outdoor learning experiences when using the service
- Midlothian Council Outdoor Learning Service was good value
The comments on how you value the service and how it contributes to the breadth of education provided in Midlothian are also much appreciated. You can see the full survey results at the link below.
We are always striving to improve the service and your feedback will input directly to our 2018-20 service plan.
Thank you all for your support in making our service succeed. We look forward to working with you further in 2018 -19 to develop exiting outdoor learning opportunities linked to curriculum and school improvement plans that help us all continue to raise attainment and learning across Midlothian and deliver Educational Excellence.